We take the time to evaluate your needs, and provide the expert advice and relevant insurance necessary to ensure your peace of mind.
As you can probably imagine, there are a multitude of options for getting the right insurance to cover your assets.
- Business insurance
- Building and contents insurance (including fire, natural disaster and flood)
- Public liability insurance, Statutory Liability and Employers Liability Insurance
- Product liability insurance
- Equipment insurance (including protection against IT failures)
- Income protection insurance
- Business interruption insurance
- Transit insurance for goods
- Travel insurance
- Credit insurance
- Motor Vehicle insurance
- Marine Insurance
- Professional Indemnity and Directors & Officers Liability
- Cyber Insurance
- Construction Insurance
- Personal House, Contents and Car insurance
- Pleasure craft
Kepa General is managed by Lee Rudolph, who has over 16 years of industry experience working in the Fire and General market. During this time, he has held various senior roles within NZI and Crombie Lockwood, including risk management, business development, underwriting, people management and product development.
The experience Lee has obtained over the years, particularly around risk management, claims handling, market knowledge and Insurer relationships, provides Kepa with the confidence that both your personal and commercial insurance needs are in good hands.
Lee’s promise: “To always have your best interests front of mind, commit to understanding your needs and providing tailor-made insurance solutions to ensure you have the right coverage at the right price.”